Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WTF: Forms

I've finishing up on some forms for my engineering internship at UH.  I have one thing on my mind right now.  I hate paperwork.  I have to fill out so many details; my classes, my address, my parents info, essays, recommendation forms, you name it.  The deadline is Friday, or rather it was... since the post office doesn't open on Good Friday.  Now it's moved up to Thursday.  That's just great.  Oh, it also turned out that I had to get another thing; my official transcript so that's more paper work.  Turn that in... wait a day... and when I finally get it, I can't even fucking open it.  Aren't they just my grades?  Isn't it my stuff?  Damn it all.  The spoiled maraschino cherry on the pile of crap that I'm being served.  I hope that I actually get accepted for all the work and effort I'm going through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment