Saturday, April 30, 2011

WTF: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - DVD

What.  The.  Fuck.  It's probably been my 50th time to a store and guess what?  I can't fucking find one dvd.  It's not like it's obscure, old, obscenely crappy, or rare like Deathstalker 4.  No, in case you didn't see the title, I'm talking about the 6th Harry Potter movie.  You know?  This one?  
Now don't get me wrong; I hate this movie.  I just flat out despised it when I saw it in theaters.  I don't know, maybe I didn't like the path the director was taking when he took on this movie, or maybe because it left out way too much stuff from the book, or maybe it just had too much of that teenage angsty bull crap I always talk about.  It's okay in small amounts but when Harry Potter suddenly starts turning into fucking Bella Swan... we have some problems.  
(Geez, what a panzy...)

But that's not the point as it's just my personal opinion anyway.  The point is that whenever I waltz into a DVD store, it'll never have the 6th movie.  Sam Goodies, Barnes and Noble, Shirokiya.  And you know what's even more sad?  I checked the shelves at all these locations and guess what I found?  Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7.  You mean to tell me that you have the final movie (at least one part of it at least) but not the 6th one?  You know that really grinds my gears; to just look at my DVD collection only to see an empty void that I can't fill all because stores just either refuse to carry this DVD or that customers besides me buy it as soon as they walk in.  
Because of this one hiccup, I can't buy any more of the Harry Potter DVD's and with the second half of the finale coming out soon, I'm going to be behind on my quota.  That is unacceptable.  Man, fuck this movie.  I don't even like it, but I have to buy it to complete my collection, but even when I do gotta buy it, I can't freaking find it.  What a hassle.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment